Enter for a Chance to Win!
The colors of fall bring a luscious and healthy cornucopia of natural foods packed with vitamins, minerals and fiber! In honor of one of our favorite seasons (it is football season, after all), we’re looking for your take on what makes a nutritious and creative lunchbox using ‘color-fall’ foods in these hues: robust reds, golden yellows, blazing oranges, bold browns and deep greens!
Entries will be posted and judged on Facebook for a chance to win a sustainable Bento-style lunchbox plus a $75 gift card to the grocer of your choice. Hurry! This contest ends November 10.
Entries will be judged on creativity, presentation, and use of organic and healthy ingredients.
- Each lunchbox must include: main dish (salad, sandwich, soup), drink, and side item or items.
- Visibly incorporate foods that are red, yellow, orange, brown and green into the lunch presentation.
- The drink counts as a “color” and Uncle Matt’s brand juices will earn you brownie points.
- Farm-fresh, natural, raw and organic foods will earn you brownie points.
- New and fun ways of food presentation will earn you brownie points.
- Innovative lunchbox recipes will earn you brownie points.
- Make sure you include a short summary of the lunchbox menu (in the “caption” part of the entry), notating where the colors are located (e.g. fresh RED bell pepper in the tuna salad) and you can link to your recipe, if applicable.
- Take a photo of your “color-fall” lunchbox and upload to Facebook.
- You may vote for your favorite entry only once.
- You can invite others to our Facebook page to like us and vote for your favorite entry.
- You can share your own photo entry with others to encourage your friends to vote for you.
- Check back on November 10 (the voting deadline) to see if you’ve won!
Winner will be announced on Facebook on November 10, 2012.