Uncle Matt’s Christmas Citrus Punch
32-ounce bottle cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
46-ounce can pineapple juice, chilled
2 cups Uncle Matt’s Organic orange juice, chilled
2/3 cup lemon juice
Large bottle 7-Up or other lemon-lime soda, chilled
1. Combine first 4 ingredients.
2. Add soda and stir.
3. Serve in decorative punch bowl.
4. Garnish with Holiday Cheer Ice Cubes
Holiday Cheer Ice Cubes
Maraschino Cherries, whole
Cranberry juice cocktail
1. Slice citrus fruit into small pieces.
2. Place fruit in bottom of individual ice cube tray compartments.
3. Cover fruit pieces with cranberry juice cocktail.
4. Freeze until solid.
5. Drop in individual glasses, fruits or punch bowls.